| Isaias, Jose, Jeremias, Franklin, Melvin, Enil, Gelsin, Ever |
Prayer requests while Lisa is gone:
-The boys will be respectful to me, the other people helping me out, and each other.
-None of the boys will run away from home.
-The boys will have a renewed appreciation for Lisa when she returns home.
-Me and the people helping me out will work well as a team.
-Safety for everyone and the properties.
-Wisdom and patience for dealing with conflict and discipline.
| The view of the jungle and ocean from the future home. |
Isaiah 43:
“Do not fear, for I have redeemed you;
I have summoned you by name; you are mine.
2 When you pass through the waters,
I will be with you;
and when you pass through the rivers,
they will not sweep over you.
When you walk through the fire,
you will not be burned;
the flames will not set you ablaze...
...Forget the former things;
do not dwell on the past.
19 See, I am doing a new thing!
Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?
I am making a way in the wilderness
and streams in the wasteland."
One of my favorite worship songs by A Jesus Church that's been on repeat lately:
"Deepen my heart"
if ever my love grows cold if ever my faith is weak if ever my heart grows numb to your gift that draws me near
deepen my heart
deepen my heart, deepen my heart
deepen my heart for you
the broken and lost
your kingdom has come
deepen my heart for you
No comments:
Post a Comment