Nothing but praise to offer today!! Last weekend I gave an announcement in front of the congregation at church about my trip and I have been so blessed with words of encouragement, prayers, and funds to make the trip possible! I am inching closer and closer to being FULLY FUNDED for my trip that is only 6 weeks away. Thank you SO much for each encouraging word and each dollar donated. :)
It will cost about $1,300 in total for me to go on this trip, and I am only a few hundred dollars away from reaching that!!
**If you would like to support me financially, please make
checks payable to New Hope Church with
“Balfate Honduras trip” in the memo.
Checks can be sent to 20080 Pinebrook
Blvd. Bend, Oregon 97702.
Que Dios les bendiga!
More posts soon to come about my journey! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment